3.03.2012

New Proto!

Been working on a new fuzz, and finally drew up a layout for it on turret board. Got it put together, and tested working great from the start! This is an example of a "dlx" one I guess. They will prob have less options on the finalized ones...or just be custom options.

Controls are loud/volume, tone, gain, and a 4way rotary for various clipping options (germ, zener, 2 sili, led). The +/- footswitch acts sort of like a boost, increasing the gain of the first stage. Layout, controls, graphics, etc are not a representation of the final product. Just something to give a general feel for the couple of guys I have testing these for me.




I actually had to steal the switches for this from other projects in my junk drawer. The enclosure is from a blem pack from Mammoth Electronics. 





No comments:

Post a Comment