3.19.2011

Some things of the past...


 Above, used to be a combo amp I got with a bass starter pack when I first began playing. Sounded like crap so I never used it. Eventually I swapped the speaker in an old Teisco amp and found out the amp portion sounded pretty good through a large cabinet. Decided it was time to make it look nice enough to sit with the rest of the family. Some dovetails and a couple coats of stain later...tah-dah.

 Below, we have a couple of DAM Sonic Titan workalikes. I got the boards from Departure Electronics. Awesome 386 based dirt box.




Next in line, is this Fuzz Face I had built for me by a guy named Pete (Scruffie from Ilovefuzz.com). It came unfinished, so I got to have my first go at painting a pedal. Used model car type spray paint from joanne crafts/hobbylobby/etc & hand brushed a poly coat. *Paint is still going somewhat strong about a year later.*

No comments:

Post a Comment